Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Avery!!

Okay, so I'm a bit late here, but here are the pictures from Avery's birthday on October 19. She had a great day! She was very surprised when she got dressed that her clothes still fit. She was sure that the second she turned 5 she would grow out of her clothes!








Avery got a "My Size Barbie" for her birthday. She thinks it's the coolest thing ever! I have to admit though, it creeps me out sometimes. Every once in a while I'll catch a glimpse of it standing in the corner or sitting on the couch staring at me. I have to do a double take to see that it's just the doll!














Instead of having a big party with all of her friends, Avery opted to just take one friend to Build a Bear. This is Meagan, Avery's best friend, and their matching hippos with matching names, Purple Spots. The girls all had a great time at BaB!








Maegan, Avery, Kate, and Lilly with their new Build A Bear friends!

No comments: