Friday, August 6, 2010

Katelyn Hits the Double Digits


Katelyn's birthday was a lot of fun! Her present from us was a room re-do. It was fun to do, and she feels so grown up in her new "tween" room! I have put more decor on the wall now, but don't have pictures of that yet, so I'll post more later!
These are Kate's two best friends, Maddie and Denali. These three are so cute together! They each have an American Girl doll, and they have been playing together (all 6 of them!) all summer! The three of them had a sleepover for Kate's birthday where they painted an American Girl picture frame, had crepes for dinner, and watched "Ever After." (My personal favorite movie!! I'm glad that I'm converting my girls to it! :) )
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lauren Simpson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Simpson said...

So cute! Happy (late) Birthday Kate! Oh my goodness! I can't believe how old she's getting!

The Fox Family said...

I LOVe the room! I can't believe little Kate was watching Ever After...I love that movie...she is so grown up!

Lauren Simpson said...

Didn't we watch Ever After when we had a sleepover at Shannon's when they lived in Provo?