Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spring Dance Recital

The girls all did a great job at their dance recital. It was hard to get a good picture of Katelyn, because she was in a big group... She is in the back.









Avery in her ballet piece. (She was in several pieces. One for Ballet, one for Jazz, and 2 for performing group.)

















This is the dance Dave has been dreading for years. The 4 year old group does a darling dance with their daddies. It was soooo cute!!
















Avery doing her Hawaiian dance. (She is on the far end.)











My only regret with this photo is that I wasn't using video instead. This is the start of Lilly's cartwheel. I wish I could explain how she finished this cartwheel, but words would not do it justice. The only thing I can say is that she had the whole audience cracking up. She kindof just dropped to the floor after this and rolled. Funny kid!!

1 comment:

The Fox Family said...

aww i love dance recitals! I want to hear more about Dave having to dance! haha! I would have loved to see this! And wow it seems like Avery is quite the dancer!

p.s....love that your posting again! Keep it coming!