Saturday, September 17, 2011

First day of School!

Okay- so I know I'm a month late on this, but things have been a bit insane around here with school and all the after school activities staring!!

Here's Katelyn. She's a middle schooler now! I know! Crazy!!














Avery's first day of 3rd grade. She was SO excited because she's in the big kids hall now, PLUS she gets a locker!

















Yup. My baby has gone off to kindergarten. She was so excited to go to school with her big sister! She's loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

Short Haircuts said...

love the little kids and its an tough task to trim the haircuts for the kids. i got the new idea for my little princess. I show her the new haircuts and hairstyles for the teenage school going styles and ready her for the cutting. you must try this one and check the latest kids haircuts for your kids at
https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/black-kids-hairstyles/